You can make a difference. Donors play a critical role in the ongoing success of St. Rose Hospital and the community it serves. As a safety-net hospital providing healthcare access to those who otherwise would not receive care, the Hospital has been an integral part of the local community for over 50 years.
Through the commitment of individuals, organizations and corporations, thousands of St. Rose Hospital patients continue to benefit from the generous support of donors like you. By supporting the Foundation, you contribute to improving the health and well being in Alameda County and enhance healthcare in your community.
Employee Giving Story
“I grew up in Hayward and have been at St. Rose Hospital for 25 years. Every month I donate to the Patient Assistance Fund where I am able to help patients beyond here at the Hospital. St. Rose Hospital is so much more than just an employer to me; it is an important part of our community.”
Charge Registered Nurse
The impact of your generosity and support is significant for all those in our community that rely on St. Rose Hospital for care.
- Because of you, St. Rose Hospital has a new state of the art in-patient pharmacy.
- Because of you, all rooms at St. Rose Hospital have a brand new patient bed.
- Because of you, underserved patients that otherwise could not receive discharged medication and durable medical equipment to go home with, can through the Patient Assistance Fund.
- Because of you, the Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at St. Rose Hospital have received up to date upgrades for the highest quality of care.
- Because of you, the Hospital can continue its strong reputation for outstanding cardiology, emergency, diagnostics and women’s services.
SRHF Tax Information
Legal Name: St. Rose Hospital Foundation
Tax ID Number: 94-2428886
When you consider making a donation today, be sure to determine the form of gift that makes the most sense for you.
Credit Card – Make a secure online donation with your debit or credit card.
Cash Gifts – With a cash gift you receive an income tax deduction and give the Foundation immediate financial support.
Gifts of Stock – Most people own stocks that are still worth more than what they initially paid for them, making gifts of stock one of the most satisfactory and cost-effective methods of giving.
Bequests – If you include a charitable organization like ours in your will, you can keep your assets for life, while helping support our mission in the future.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts – Making an honorary gift is a meaningful way of acknowledging the esteem you hold for someone.
Foundation and Corporate Gifts – Our Triple Crown Sponsors help us invest in the future of healthcare. We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to our 2017-2018 Triple Crown Corporate Sponsors.
Amity Home Health Care, Inc.
Alecto Healthcare Services, LLC
California Cardiovascular Consultants / We Care – Home Care and Hospice, Inc.
Mission Peak Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc.
R. Zaballos & Sons, Inc.
BT Roof – Bigham Taylor Roofing Corporation
The Dow Chemical Company
Eden Health District
James & Gable Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Nelson T. Lewis Construction Company, Inc.