Pre-Registration & Registration
By completing our pre-registration form in advance, you can save time and be better prepared for your visit. Simply click on the link below to download the Pre-Registration Form, fill in the required information, print and then bring the completed form with you for check-in.
You’ll need Acrobat Reader to view the Pre-Registration Form.
- If you are pre-registering for the Family Birthing Center, bring the completed form with you when you register during your third trimester.
- If you are coming to the hospital for a test or procedure, please come to Admitting, located on the first floor.
- If you would like to fax your completed form, please fax to the Family Birthing Center: (510) 783-0532.
While pre-registration shortens registration time, there is still some important information you will need to bring with you when you arrive. Please be sure to bring:
- Your health insurance card
- Identification (such as a driver’s license)
If you have any questions regarding pre-registration or registration, please contact the Family Birthing Center at (510) 264-4031.
If you have questions regarding financial issues or insurance coverage, please contact our Financial Counselor at (510) 780-4342.