St. Rose Hospital is committed to the care and improvement of human life. That commitment extends to our employees as well as to our patients and the community we serve. We strive to provide compensation and benefits that attract and retain competent, compassionate healthcare professionals.
When you join St. Rose Hospital, your annual salary is only one part of your total compensation package. Another important part of your compensation package is the benefits that are offered to you and your dependents.
At St. Rose Hospital, we offer excellent benefits and a total compensation package that is competitive with other high quality, high performing hospitals in the Bay Area.
Employees with questions may contact the Human Resources Department at (510) 264-4288.
St. Rose offers employees the option to enroll in the following Medical and Prescription Plans: You’ll have a choice of electing an HMO or PPO Plan:
- Harmony Canopy Health HMO Plan
- SignatureValue HMO Plan Out-of-Area Plan (only available to employees who reside outside of the Harmony Canopy Health HMO service area)
- United Health Care Select Plus PPO Plan
Prescription Drug Benefits
Prescription coverage is provided by CVS/Caremark, a national provider with a large network of retail pharmacies. You can also take advantage of a money-saving mail-order prescription drug program. For further plan information, please visit www.caremark.com.
Dental coverage is through Delta Dental. Employees have a choice of two plans:
- Base Plan: This plan requires no employee contribution, and has an annual deductible.
- Premium Plan: This plan requires a monthly employee contribution, and has no annual deductible.
Employees of St. Rose have access to a vision plan.
Additional Benefits Offered
Basic Life Insurance
St. Rose offers all full-time employees basic life insurance and accidental death insurance, equal to one time their annual earning to a maximum of $500,000.
Voluntary Life Insurance
Employees may purchase:
- Voluntary coverage up to $500,000 ($240,000 guaranteed issue at time of hire or when newly benefited)
- Dependent insurance for your spouse up to $100,000 ($30,000 guaranteed issue)
- Dependent coverage for your children up to age 21 for $2,000 or $10,000 (amounts over guaranteed issue require approval from ING Financial)
Flexible Spending Accounts
St. Rose offers employees two optional pre-tax flexible accounts where you can put money aside to help pay for expenses:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
403(b) TSA Retirement Savings Plan
St. Rose offers all employees a 403(b)/TSA retirement savings plan. Similar to a company 401(k) plan, this voluntary program lets you save toward your retirement by investing pre-tax dollars in tax-deferred investments. You make these contributions through payroll deductions before federal and state taxes are calculated.
The above information was developed to provide the highlights of benefits currently offered by St. Rose Hospital. This is not intended to include all the benefit plan details. If there is a discrepancy between this information and the summary plan descriptions or official plan documents, the summary plan descriptions and plan documents will govern. This information is not a contract or an offer of employment between the recipient and the company