St. Rose Hospital Rehabilitation Services offers an interdisciplinary approach to provide the highest quality of care that helps patients recover quickly and resume prior level of independence with daily activities. We create individualized care plans and treatment goals for each patient during the hospital stay. Our highly skilled Rehabilitation specialists provide care, education and recommendation to regain patient function and improve quality of life.
Services provided by the Rehabilitation Services Department:
- Occupational Therapy – Inpatient
- Physical Therapy – Inpatient, Emergency Department and Outpatient Surgery Department
- Speech Therapy – Inpatient
- Total Joint Replacement Classes – schedule through Outpatient Surgery Services
- Ergonomic Evaluations for St. Rose Hospital Staff