PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THE ST. ROSE HOSPITAL WEBSITE.
By using this site, you accept these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
St. Rose Hospital does not warrant that information on the site or on the Internet is accurate, complete, timely or useful. The site may contain health or medical information, which you may find sexually explicit or offensive. St. Rose Hospital and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for compliance with the laws applicable to your country or state of residence.
Nothing in this site is intended to constitute a medical diagnosis or treatment. The St. Rose Hospital website is for information and educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your professional health care provider for advice, diagnosis, medical care or treatment. The St. Rose Hospital site does not recommend or endorse of any tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information. Reliance on information on the website, others presented on the site and/or other visitors to the site is solely at the user’s own liability and risk.
St. Rose Hospital reserves the right to, but is not obligated to:
- Investigate any allegation that a communication does not conform to the terms of this site.
- Determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of any communications.
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, disruptive or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate any user’s access to the site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit or disclose any communication in the public areas
- Edit or delete any communication posted on the site, regardless of whether such communication violates these standards.
The Internet is beyond the control and jurisdiction of the website and its suppliers. Accordingly, the website assumes no responsibility for delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any information or data transmitted in connection with use of this website or third-party sites accessed from this site. A user’s sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the site is to stop using the site.
Modification And Updates Of Terms And Conditions
St. Rose Hospital may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued usage of the website will mean that you accept these changes. You agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of such modification. Your access and use of the site shall is your acceptance of the modified agreement.